Thursday, January 3, 2008

2007 Fave & $$ Pix

End of the year lists are everywhere. So why not here?

I'd have to say my favorite photos from 2007 are the ones taken on my trip to San Miguel de Allende in January. Can't pick just one so I'll use the composite. I'll be adding more to the Mexico collection in January 2008.



The trip to Oregon in May yielded some good shots, too. First the cousins reunion in Bend with Scott, Marg, Lucia, Betsy, and myself was lots of fun. Then, a too-quick drive up a small portion of the northern coast was spectacular.


Photo by one of Jen's brothers with my camera

Another super event was Brian & Jen's wedding day in October. "Real Happy" would be a good way to describe everyone.


I got together several times with old (make that long-time) friends from Chanhassen Dinner Theater days. I've know some of these peeps for over 27 years ever since I first worked the strike for Annie Get Your Gun at Chan in 1980. David & Susan have returned to the warm south. We will have to soldier on without them. Chinese New Year, anyone?



And finally, the most expensive picture of the year 2007. That's almost $8000.00 of new boiler on the left. $4850 for the boiler itself. $1340 for asbestos abatement. And $1550 for a new chimney liner. Still, the old one, dating possibly to when the house was built in 1924, had to go. Warm but poorer this winter. Let's hope the heating bill is significantly less.

Happy New Year!

No comments: